Sunday, March 18, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 228th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 228th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 228 !
I've put the Dwarf zeppelin on hold until I get to do the green stuff.
So I worked on what was on the table. I planned to do a lot and did little. Time flies when painting. Some paint an entire army in an afternoon , I just one mini. The Sorceress for my Daughters of Khaine army. See more of her in the next post.
No progress on the other mini's.

That's it for this weeks episode.
See you all next week !

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes the painting works like that. I have many partially painted things on the table and a lot of things pulling my attention this way and that. I'm getting the itch to paint some Dark Elves as well, but a lot to do on the list first. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know , time passes quickly & progress goes slow. But in the end it's worth it.
      But it doesn't make my back log disapear. It's up to 1500+ mini's... a little bit depressing...
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. And sometimes it's good to leave a mini alone for a while if you aren't feeling inspired or haven't decided on the right colors. It's better to wait than to rush a paint job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , very true ! But it can also be very good to push yourself to start or finish a model without think too much. My Daughters of Khaine Sorceress is a shining example ( see her in the next post ).
      Greetings

      Delete