Saturday, August 5, 2017

Paint Table Saturday 196th edition !

 Welcome to paint table 196 !
 I've been a little bit occupied...
I base painted the Swordmasters with the airbrush and applied wash afterwards. 
I washed the Death Guards Drone.
 I base painted the Stormcast Eternals with the airbrush and applied wash afterwards.
Painted the base color and wash for the skin on the Fyreslayers 
 I did the same for the Dark Elves.
And finally did the skin on the Seraphon with the airbrush. First highlighted with white , then base color green and then highlight with second color green. And washed it afterwards with camoshade.
That's it for this weeks edition ! See you all next week !
.Paint Table Saturday 196th edition !

8 comments:

  1. WoooooW! Some of my favourite minis- Witches and Swordmasters!
    Lovly gold and lizard skin also! best regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much my friend ! Yes , two of my favorites too. I was able to get some second hand.
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Are those old fyreslayers or a third magmadroth is coming because of the start collecting?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are all characters of the Fyreslayers : Grimwrath Berzerker, Auric Runemaster, Battlesmith, Fyreslayer Doomseeker & one from the Magmadroth box. They're all released a wile back and getting some paint now... and for a third Magmadroth... it has been on my mind to buy another one and create a small FrostSlayers attachment to my Fyreslayers... Greetings

      Delete
  3. You're working on so many projects at once. I never managed to do that, it only resulted in abandoned models.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , that's true. But I try to finish what I start. And yes sometimes it happens something gets forgotten , discarded , etc...
      Greetings

      Delete
  4. And you're are getting so much done in a short space of time ... kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kuan ! But I would like to do some more , lately my pace has slowed down in stead of accelerating.
      Greetings

      Delete