Saturday, November 21, 2015

Paint Table Saturday 107th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 107th edition !
 I worked this week on the commission mini's. The 6 Empire dudes are for 80% finished. The Dwarf Lord from the previous post was finished while waiting on washes to dry and worked on a Dwarf conversion ( Doomcrusher Warbear rider ). This is the first one of a group of 5 Doomcrusher Warbear riders. As I found the Scibor version to much money ( +/- 90 euro for 3 warbears + riders ) , I made my own with Avatars of war Doomcrushers and Scibor Warbears ( mega deal at Crisis 2015 - 5 for the price of 1 (25 euro) otherwise I wouldn't have them ! ).
What's your opinion ? 
Like it or not ?
Leave a comment !

I hope you have a great weekend !

4 comments:

  1. Hola Amigo
    Magnificas piezas tienes encima de la mesa
    El enano en oso me encanta,ganas de verlo con tus pinceles
    un saludo y buen finde semana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola amigo !
      Thank you very much my friend !
      Un saludo and have a great (painting) weekend / week !

      Delete
  2. Skin tone looks good from what I can gather from the photos.
    That dwarf on a bear looks awesome. Can't wait to see it painted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ! Me too , but it has to wait until the commission painting is done.
      Greetings

      Delete