Saturday, March 21, 2015

Paint Table Saturday 72th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 72th edition !
This week I'm working on some more Dwarfs.
6 Old Dwarfs warriors to complete a group of 12 ( 6 are already painted ).
I was very lucky to buy these a while back at a reasonable price. 1 euro a piece.
I removed the paint (they where painted ), let them dry and primed them white.
I already painted the skin & beards and the basics on small pieces of the clothing.
Then the other 3 Dwarfs are Belegar Ironhammer and 2 Dwarfs from Avatar of War.
These last two ( Dwarf Rune Master and Dwarf Lord with 2 weapons ) I purchased second hand at a very low price ( 2 for the price of 1 )
I've painted the skin and the Rune masters beard. I've also converted the Rune master a bit.
He had a bigger beard , but I liked him more without the giant beard. ( It got burned off with his lightning staff :) )

I hope you have a great weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment