Sunday, November 2, 2014

Paint Table Saturday 52th edition !


Paint Table Saturday 52th edition !
Paint Table Saturday is 1 year old !


Not much happening at the moment on the paint table.
 (I didn't have much time with Crisis 2014 and I'm also forced to  move to a new house due the end of this month)
I started on some scenery this week. A little Dwarf beer room.
The idea is to have a little diorama with some drinking (drunk) Dwarves with on the background a beer room with lots of beer of course ...


As for the Crisis report, this will be posted in one of the next posts.
I hope you had a great weekend !

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Paint Table Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! Happy Birthday Paint Table Saturday indeed !
      Up to the next Birthday and many beautiful posts ! Greetings :)

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to your Crisis report Mario! And it nice meeting you and Sofie again!

    Happy birthday indeed!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is was very nice to meet you again. It's always nice to see the person behind the blog.
      I hope to put the Crisis report online in a few days.
      Greetings

      Delete
    2. PS : I'm looking forward to see some painted miniatures of yours and the projects your working on.

      Delete
    3. Soon Friend Mario, soon! :-D

      And I'm looking forward how the figures will come out painted that you bought at Crisis! The one with the horses! ;-)

      Greetings
      Peter

      Delete
    4. Yes , I thought you would like those. That will have to wait to next year I'm afraid.
      I'm in the middle of moving and that probably will take to the end of the year.
      Greetings

      Delete
    5. Let the dwarves help you! With the moving I mean. A bigger hobby room I hope?

      Greetings
      Peter

      Delete
    6. Unfortunately not. A bit smaller. But it should work as good as it works now.
      Yes a few Dwarves would speed up the proces, but I can't complain. We're at around 50% moved.
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. Hmmm ... where are the drunken dwarves? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) They're still sober at the moment ! When the beer room is finished, the party will begin !
      Greetings

      Delete