Saturday, March 29, 2014

Paint Table Saturday 21th edition !


Paint Table Saturday 21th edition !

Here is my contribution to this paint table.


I'm working on 10 Thunderers. They're the second group of Thunderers from the Battle for Skull pass.
I've done the faces & hair. I also converted the Standardbearer ( new flag from the thunderers/quarrelers box ) , the Musician ( instrument from the warriors box ) and the Champion : removed his weapon and gave him a new hand to order the troops.


I also started converting the second warriors group from the Battle for Skull pass box.
First i removed the paint with a oil bath & a scrub with the toothbrush and some cold water.
I removed the axes & used flails from the Chaos marauders box. The Standardbearer got a new flag from the warriors box , the Musician got a new weapon from the marauders box and the Champion got a new weapon from the Chaos warriors box.
Here are some pictures :



2 comments:

  1. Hola
    Buenos enanos tienes en la mesa
    Estaré a tentó
    Que tengas buenos pinceles
    Un SALUDO

    ReplyDelete