Saturday, February 15, 2014

Paint table Saturday 15th edition !


Paint table Saturday 15th edition !


Last week i was working on some Perry French Infantry miniatures.
 I lost interest in them and started on the Tau flyer : Sun Shark Bomber. 
I assembled it as far as i could so i can still reach everything to paint it.
Base-coated it white then the first color yellow. Both by airbrush.  

I do not know when or if i continue because i am not in the right state of mind at the moment.
Other problems on my mind ... 

4 comments:

  1. Great look this , i'm looking forward the progression .
    Greetings .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but there will be no progression. I had a accident and had to strip down the paint. So i have to start over again. But i can't do this right away, the model has to be completely dry. So this one has to wait for some time...

      Greetings

      Delete